Medical centers, doctors, dentists
Medical centers, doctors, dentists
Order the development of a website for the medical field
You can count on an attentive attitude and a high level of service
What do we offer for doctors, dentists, and medical centers?
If you're already on this page, we can help you make this step easy.
Для кого подойдет?
People usually seek medical care for unexpected circumstances, and they turn to their smartphones to find the best specialists. Therefore, having an online resource can increase visibility among the audience.
- Multi-specialty clinics – these sites are large multi-page sites that contain detailed descriptions of treatment areas, treatments offered and a team of specialists specializing in each area.
- Specialized medical centers – in order for sites for highly specialized centers to be informative and useful, the specifics of each particular area must be taken into account when creating them.
- Dental clinics – dental services are among the most popular, so this industry is characterized by a high level of competition. But they are quite well promoted in a particular city.
It doesn’t matter where your site will be viewed from, a monitor, smartphone or tablet. The created site will look great on any device and modern browser.
Potential customers will be able to leave their questions or order a service online. Once you have a database of customers, you can offer promotions or special offers from time to time that will interest the customer.
We aim to continue to work, and will be happy to help in the development and maintenance of the site. That’s why we leave the prices adequate.
When your business starts to bring in more revenue, increasing staff, customer base, you will be able to quickly expand the capabilities of your site.
What is included in the cost of website development for medical and dental clinics?
- Installing a CMS to manage the site;
- Creating a website design;
- According to your wishesmadestructure and functionality;
- Layout and adaptation for mobile devices and modern browsers;
- Filling the content provided (photos, social media, texts, contacts and any other information);
- Selection of keywords for your destination in your city;
- Offer recommendations for optimizing content on the site, including optimizing headers, texts, images, meta tags and other page elements;
- Put the site on hosting (to make it available);
- Work on promotion and support (at the request of the client).
What pages should be on the website of a medical center or dentist?
In the medical field, in addition to the home page, quick navigation is important, so you need to pay just as much attention to the other pages:
- “Directory of services and procedures”. Describe exactly what services and procedures you provide. It is often advantageous to make separate pages for individual procedures. This is important for promotion in search queries;
- “Physician information,” photos, and descriptions of physicians’ experiences will also help gain the patient’s trust.
- “Price.” For many people this is a necessity. The client wants to understand what procedure costs how much, without calling the administrator. Information on possible additional costs for materials or special procedures. This way the patient can calculate the exact cost of their visit;
- “List of equipment”, point out to the patient what equipment you are using;
- “Contacts. Specify telephone numbers, social networking links and messengers for the client to contact you. Add a feedback button;
- “Certificates”, licenses, and certificates proving the right to provide medical services.
Landings of certain medical procedures to quickly attract customers
Medical web pages can be an effective tool for promoting specific services in clinics, especially in areas of medicine such as cosmetology, alternative medicine, medical equipment, and more. Creating landing pages is relevant to highly specialized clinics, and they can help increase conversions in selected areas.
The main characteristics of the lending pages are the presence of a unique selling proposition, a clear call to action and the use of infographics. The purpose of such pages is to sell a specific procedure.
Promotion in your city
For effective SEO promotion of medical websites, it is important to start with page interface optimization. Make sure that all images load quickly and that third-party services work without problems. Then, you should select low-frequency keywords for specific services, such as “get an abdominal ultrasound in London” or “get tested for kovid. If you use these keywords in articles, descriptions of services and on landing pages for popular procedures, your site will get better rankings in search engines.
Designing websites for dentists
Dentistry is one of the most competitive niches in the medical field. Just enter into a search engine: “Dentist in Boston” and you will get dozens of sites that offer these services in this city. And how many dental clinics are not even presented online? In today’s world, if you are not presented online, you are losing a huge percentage of potential customers. Fortunately, there are now opportunities to stand out from the competition, and rank highest in search queries among other dentists and dental clinics.
We develop professional websites for medical centers and doctors
A medical clinic website is an important tool for attracting new patients and retaining existing ones. It allows the clinic to present itself on the Internet, describe its services and team of specialists, and gain the trust of future patients. In addition, the website of the clinic can place useful information for patients, such as tips on disease prevention, various recommendations for the care of health, the rules of taking medications. Thus, the website of a medical clinic is necessary to establish a trusting relationship with patients and increase the recognition of the clinic not only in your city, but also in the network.