Transportation and logistics companies
Transportation and logistics companies
Order website development for a transportation or logistics company
You can count on an attentive attitude and a high level of service
What do we offer to logistics customers?
If you're already on this page, we can help you make this step easy.
Who's it good for?
Nowadays every company needs a professional and functional website, and transport and logistics companies are no exception.Your website is often the first point of contact for potential customers and can help a company stand out among competitors. Most of the cases for creating a successful website focus on the business-to-consumer (B2C) market, but companies that operate primarily on a business-to-business (B2B) basis, including transportation and logistics service providers, should follow slightly different rules when designing a website, but most principles should be taken into account as well.
It doesn’t matter where your site will be viewed from, a monitor, smartphone or tablet. The created site will look great on any device and modern browser.
Potential customers will be able to leave their questions or order a service online. Once you have a database of customers, you can run promotions or special offers from time to time that will interest the customer.
We aim to continue to work, and will be happy to help in the development and maintenance of the site. That’s why we leave the prices adequate.
Connect the module for site analytics, and advertising integrations.
What is included in the cost of website development for logistics or transportation companies?
- Installing a CMS to manage the site;
- Creating a website design;
- According to your wishes is the development of structure and functionality;
- Layout and adaptation for mobile devices and modern browsers;
- Filling the content provided (photos, social media, texts, contacts and any other information);
- Connecting analytics, if necessary;
- We’ll put the site on hosting (to make it available);
- Work on promotion and support (at the request of the client).
What pages should be on the site of transport companies?
In addition to the main page, there are other pages worth paying attention to, so that the client was easier to navigate and find the right information, and you promote your site in your country.
- “About Us.” On this page you can write about yourself and your experience, what exactly you do;
- “Contacts. Specify telephone numbers, social networking links and messengers for the client to contact you. Add a feedback button;
- “Services.” Describe exactly what services you provide. It is also often advantageous to make separate pages for individual services. This is important for promotion in search queries;
- “Cities” in which you provide your services. It will be very useful to create separate pages for each city where you want to be represented;
- “Price.” For many people this is a necessity. The client wants to understand what service costs how much, without calling the administrator;
- “Team and Certificates.” If it is a real estate agency;
- “Promotions and special offers” – optional.
Search engines, such as Google, like sites with more pages, they are much easier to promote.
Also for every site you need a domain (this address / site name), so it is worth thinking about it in advance and make sure the address is free, and hosting (a place where the site is stored).
We develop professional websites for logistics companies
Typically, users quickly browse the home page, selecting key sentences or images instead of reading every word on the site. Thus, the home page of a logistics company’s website should instantly convey your main message to your target audience. Thus, think about your homepage design idea in advance to make your website attractive and memorable.
To create a presentable and attractive homepage design, you need to follow these tips:
- Place important content at the top of the page so that visitors understand your business idea from the beginning;
- Choose a pleasing color scheme and appropriate fonts to focus visitors’ attention on what’s most important;
- Stretch the content, leaving some areas empty to give the design a more balanced look;
- Add high-quality images, animations, or icons to attract more attention from users;
- Include call-to-action buttons to encourage potential customers to purchase your services or products.
Pay special attention to the service page
Create a clear and understandable description for each of them. Also, make it easy to navigate so that the customer can choose what he or she needs. Be honest with your customers and provide full pricing information right away. Also, provide technical details of the services you offer.
Partners of transport companies
For logistics and transportation companies, good drivers are essential to providing quality services. Your company is probably always recruiting drivers. Adding a job page to your website with a detailed description of your expectations for drivers and the benefits you offer them is a quick and easy way to recruit drivers for your fleet.Also not unreasonable for partners and institutions you work with will be providing all the necessary (public) information about the company. Various reports, quality certificates, safety guarantees, etc.